For Residents & Companies of Michigan
Understanding Auto Insurance
How Much is your
Michigan Car, Truck or Auto worth now? Click Here to find out.
How to Shave Auto Insurance Rates
Michigan Car, Auto and Truck Insurance
It is important to invest in Michigan auto insurance for many reasons. These range from the fact that it is illegal in
Michigan to drive without some proof of financial responsibility, to the protection it offers to not only your vehicle, but yourself and others in the event of an accident.
Let us help you find the Michigan car insurance that will meet your needs by clicking on the Instant Car Insurance Quotes button. Once you have filled out your information you will be provided with the lowest costing Michigan auto insurance companies. Also keep in mind that Michigan is a no fault state, so you will have the no-fault part of your policy which is your Personal Injury Protection.
When looking at car insurance, here are a few tips to get your Michigan car insurance policy at a discounted rate:
- Have a theft device installed in your vehicle.
- Having multiple cars on the same policy may give you a multiple car discount.
- Buy yearly policies. When buying a yearly policy rather than a 6 month policy, your policy's price cannot be changed for a year.
- Check with your Michigan auto insurance company to see if there is a discount for any group you may be involved in, such as sororities or fraternities, or even your credit card company.
- Find out about and take a defensive driving course offered in your area. By taking this you could get a considerable discount on your Michigan car insurance.
- Send your teenagers to driver's education. By learning defensive driving early and keeping their grades up, discounts can be offered every semester.
- Check your credit rating. The better your credit score, the better your price on auto insurance may be.
- Combine your Michigan auto insurance and Michigan home or renters insurance to get a discount of 5% -20%.